To determine the proper ladder size, measure the total height you would like to reach and subtract the climber’s height. This is the highest standing level of the ladder that you should select. Here are some ladder safety tips to keep you injury-free.
* Make sure the Aluminum ladder is suited for the type of job you plan to do.
* Before using a ladder, especially a Aluminium ladder that has been stored in the garage for a while, inspect it for cracks or broken joints.
* Place your Aluminium ladder on a stable, even, flat surface.
* Keep both feet on the ladder - never put one foot on a rung and the other foot on a different surface.
* While using “A” Type Aluminium ladder/ Step ladders make sure the ladder is fully open and the spreaders, brakes are locked also never stand on tool tray of a step ladder.
* DON’T put aAluminium ladder on top of boxes, bricks, barrels or any other unstable surfaces to gain extra height.
* Always face the ladder when climbing ascending or descending Your body should be centered between the side rails,maintain a firm grip and use both hands while climbing also do not climb onto the ladder from the sides.
• DO move the Aluminium ladder to avoid overstretching, and re-secure it whenever necessary, however frustrating that might be!
• Transport the ladder properly. Carry ladders parallel to the ground and tie the ladders.
* DON’T be tempted to use a Aluminium ladder if you''re not fit enough, or suffer from giddiness or aren''t confident with heights.
• Do not use Aluminium ladder during strong winds
• Stay focused on safety whenever you are on the ladder, and keep your body weight between the rails.
• DANGER!Aluminum ladders Conducts Electricity! . DON’T use a Aluminium ladder near any power lines.
• Do not overload. Aluminium Ladders are meant for one person.